ATA Trapper Talk
February 22, 2020, 11:44:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 2020 FUR SALE!!!
February 15th @ Lonoke county fair grounds

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NTA 2020 SE Regional  (Read 1113 times)
Wayne Watson
Administrator
Trapper

ATA President

View Profile
« on: June 30, 2019, 07:32:03 PM »

Who wants a NTA 2020 SE Regional in Arkansas? And who would be willing to help?

Thanks!

trapperjeff
Global Moderator
Trapper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2019, 09:40:51 AM »

I would like to see it in Arkansas--I could help if its this side of the state.
Trapper PawPaw
Trapper

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2019, 02:57:11 PM »

I would be interested,just have to give me an idea about what that would involve since I have never been to one. Had planned on going to event in Springfield this past week but had to stay in town for a memorial service for life long friend. Anybody willing to post a summary of how the event went & comments on any particular bargains on trapping equipment or trapping educational discussions or new tid bits to try a specific sets ? Also any guesstimate on attendance.
Wayne Watson
Administrator
Trapper

ATA President

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2019, 06:07:29 PM »

I would be interested,just have to give me an idea about what that would involve since I have never been to one. Had planned on going to event in Springfield this past week but had to stay in town for a memorial service for life long friend. Anybody willing to post a summary of how the event went & comments on any particular bargains on trapping equipment or trapping educational discussions or new tid bits to try a specific sets ? Also any guesstimate on attendance.

The convention went great.  Plenty of vendors and the demos were top notch.  Mike Fischer's demo was great...right up to when the trap caught his thumb and he cussed.  LOL!  The ATA sold a few shirts and signed up several new members.  Traffic got slow late Saturday so a lot of vendors packed up and left.  Can't really blame them as some had 12 - 14 hours, or more, drive to get back home. 

It's always good to see old friends and meet new ones.  There were a lot of kids there so that made the whole thing worth it.

And I want to thank the Arkansas group for showing up.  It was good to see Arkansas represented so well.  Thank you.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: