ATA Trapper Talk
December 15, 2019, 09:36:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PLEASE SUPPORT OUR VENDORS WHO SUPPORT OUR FORUM

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need help please.  (Read 2361 times)
Kelly James
Trapper

View Profile
« on: October 24, 2016, 09:29:50 AM »

Hi I am looki
Wayne Watson
Administrator
Trapper

ATA President

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 09:30:52 AM »

Looking for what?

Kelly James
Trapper

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2016, 09:43:00 AM »

I'm sorry, I hit the button before I was suppoe to. Also, I'm not sure if this is the right place but I think it is. I'm pretty sure that I have squirrels or maybe possums or raccons living in my attic and it drives me crazy. I think it's squirrels because they eat all the pecans off my trees so I don't have any pecans. Also, they make all kinds of noises like cha, cha, cha, cha, cha, cha and a kind of sqeeking noise to and it's like super annoying. Normally this is something my husband would do but he was killed in a car wreck a few years ago. I hate to ask but is there someon here that could help me get rid of my squrrels or tell me how to make them go away?

Thank you
Kelly

Wayne Watson
Administrator
Trapper

ATA President

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2016, 09:51:20 AM »

Call Dub Shankle at 479-997-1035.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 10:24:02 AM by Wayne Watson » Logged

Kelly James
Trapper

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2016, 10:52:14 AM »

Call Dub Shankle at 479-997-1035.

Thank you Wayne! You are so sweet for helping me! I will call him when I get home tomorrow. I've been staying with my mother in Ward the last few days. She has a bad hip and needs to get a hip replacement. The doctors in Little Rock first thought it was arthuritis but now it's just a bad hip. Something about the ball or ball socket worn out whatever that means. Does Mr. Shankles put out the little wire box trappy thingy? I got one of those and put it by the tree with some peanuts and never did catch anything. I have to go to the gym now. Bye Wayne.

Kelly
Danny N
Trapper

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2016, 07:28:56 AM »

Kelly im down in Chickalah below you (Russefille?)

any luck so far?
Kelly James
Trapper

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2016, 10:14:29 PM »

Kelly im down in Chickalah below you (Russefille?)

any luck so far?

No. Do you catch squrrels or raccons or bats? I think there are some living in my attic and making lots o f noise. I got back home yesterday and was just about to have a glass of wine and watch Foxnews and they started making all kinds of racket. I wasn't going to let it ruin my night so I after the fi
Kelly James
Trapper

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2016, 10:32:19 PM »

Ooopsie!  Doh! I hit the send button before i was finished again. Sorry. Anyway, after the first glass of wine, I had another and then another and another and -whew- before ya' know it, I was getting more than a little tipsy if you know what I mean.  Unpossible TOo bad it was just me  Sad Oh! what kind of the trap thingies do you use? Is it the little wire box kind or like a trap with claws that slams shut? I have some peanuts and popcorn for bait but I don't have any pecans. I looked out in the yard and didn'nt see any because I think the squrrels or deer ate all of them. Can you come over next week or this weekend? I have to go to the gym and then tan in the morning but you could come by afternoon if you aren't  busy. I think it's dark in the attic to so you might want to bring a flashlight. Wait, you live in Chickalah? I have a friend that lives there but she works in Dardanelle. LOL Her name is Kelly to. Is that a picture of you by your name? You remind me of guy I went to school with. He was nice to and I think he flies planes for Transworld Airlines but I don't think that's the name of it any more but I know he still flies because I saw him at the airport no to long ago. I'm sorry I've just rambled on for no reason. Don't forget to call me tomorrow after noon . THank you Danny!!
Kelly James
Trapper

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2016, 10:36:08 PM »

Mr Danny how did you put your picture on here? I'd like to put mine on so you know it's me when -and if- you can come by tomorrow.

Thank you.
Kelly James
Trapper

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2016, 10:38:03 PM »

Never mind. I figured it out I think.
Danny N
Trapper

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2016, 09:27:55 PM »

well I don't have your number
Kelly James
Trapper

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2016, 05:02:26 PM »

well I don't have your number

You have my number now. And THANK YOU! again for catching that squirrel that was hiding in my roof. Did you like the chocolate chip cookies that I made for you? I never did hear. If they weren't any good, I"ll make you some more. Bye.
Danny N
Trapper

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2017, 08:47:30 PM »

It was no problem kelly. And yes I did  Thumbs Up!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: