ATA Trapper Talk
December 12, 2019, 06:33:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATA TRAPPER TALK CODE OF ETHICS

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2016 Fall Convention  (Read 9909 times)
kkac
TRAP DEALER-BEAVER CATCHER
Global Moderator
Trapper

TIGHT CHAINS AND COOL WEATHER

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2016, 07:12:37 PM »

a very good job dub and bobby did putting the convention together and I am looking forward to next year already right next to the airconditioner  Thumbs Up!
me and mary are very greatful for the award, we just do what we can when there's something we can do at the time and I do love the ata
congradulations to the new president wayne, and editor bobby b  and the glue that keeps us all sain Karen fuller back for another term
my grand kids had a very good time and said trappers act like its a family reunion and not a convention, I just said most of us have known each other for most of our lives or for 20 + years
everyone have a great season and whoever can we will see you at degray this weekend, yep I haven't made that swft in several years but I am this year. going to blow off the big out of state conventions and be with friends when I can this year.

TIGHT CHAINS AND COOL WEATHER
Wayne Watson
Administrator
Trapper

ATA President

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2016, 08:23:29 PM »

a very good job dub and bobby did putting the convention together and I am looking forward to next year already right next to the airconditioner  Thumbs Up!
me and mary are very greatful for the award, we just do what we can when there's something we can do at the time and I do love the ata
congradulations to the new president wayne, and editor bobby b  and the glue that keeps us all sain Karen fuller back for another term
my grand kids had a very good time and said trappers act like its a family reunion and not a convention, I just said most of us have known each other for most of our lives or for 20 + years
everyone have a great season and whoever can we will see you at degray this weekend, yep I haven't made that swft in several years but I am this year. going to blow off the big out of state conventions and be with friends when I can this year.

Tim, you and Mary have done so much for this association.  There is no way we can really ever thank you enough.  Thank you both for supporting the ATA as you have.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: