ATA Trapper Talk
November 15, 2019, 07:59:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATA TRAPPER TALK CODE OF ETHICS

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Membership Rolls  (Read 2383 times)
Trappersec
Administrator
Trapper

View Profile
« on: June 30, 2015, 09:28:46 PM »

Good news guys!  I finally got the rolls broke down into districts and will be mailing them out this week to district directors.  Let me know if you find
any mistakes.  I had a couple of cities/towns that were listed in two counties so had to make a guess as to which county.  Hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th of July.  God bless you all! Thumbs Up!
Wayne Watson
Administrator
Trapper

ATA President

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 06:51:13 AM »

Thank you!  Many thanks!

neotoxo
Trapper

"I'LL GIVE AS GOOD AS I GET"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2015, 08:51:46 AM »

Good news guys!  I finally got the rolls broke down into districts and will be mailing them out this week to district directors.  Let me know if you find
any mistakes.  I had a couple of cities/towns that were listed in two counties so had to make a guess as to which county.  Hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th of July.  God bless you all! Thumbs Up!
Might want to double check apparent duplicate addresses with USPS.  Some cites are located on county borders and may be included in cross coverage mail routes and there are numersous cities *same name* cities in the state.

The best sort order would be Zip, City Name, County

Also, when mailing out using the USPS "Return after 7 Days" at the top of the return address and "Address Service Requested" at the bottom of  the return address will let the USPS do the work of notifying you of "Undeliveable" mail and forwarding mis-addressed mail IF the addressee left a forwarding address (which is good for 1 year).

Proud Member of
East Arkansas Fur Takers, FTA Chapter 29B
SWAFT, FTA 29A
Arkansas Trappers Association
NTA,FTA,USSA
Supporting All Trappers and Sportsmen Alike
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: