ATA Trapper Talk
November 19, 2019, 01:54:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATA TRAPPER TALK CODE OF ETHICS

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: District Reports in Trapper Predator Caller  (Read 34597 times)
Admin
Administrator
Trapper

View Profile
« on: December 27, 2011, 10:18:25 PM »

If a District Rep has any info that they would like included in the ATA Editor Report in Trapper Predator Caller, feel free to email Gary Helms at TrapperGWH@aol.com.

Reports are due the 1st of every month and the magazines usually land in people's mailboxes around the 20th or so.

This means that only events that are at least 30 days out have a chance of getting in the magazine before the event date is in the past. For example: if your meeting is on Feb 15th and I send in the info on Feb 1st, people won't get the magazine until after the 15th. You would need to send in that info before Jan 1st so people get the magazine around Jan 25th and have plenty of notice before the Feb 15th meeting.

I usually try to get it in right at the deadline. Getting me the info several days before the 1st would be great.

Gary

« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 11:14:04 PM by Gary Helms » Logged
Wayne Watson
Administrator
Trapper

ATA President

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 06:22:31 PM »

If a District Rep has any info that they would like included in the ATA Editor Report in Trapper Predator Caller, feel free to email to me at info@arkansastrappers.org.

Reports are due the 1st of every month and the magazines usually land in people's mailboxes around the 20th or so.

This means that only events that are at least 30 days out have a chance of getting in the magazine before the event date is in the past. For example: if your meeting is on Feb 15th and I send in the info on Feb 1st, people won't get the magazine until after the 15th. You would need to send in that info before Jan 1st so people get the magazine around Jan 25th and have plenty of notice before the Feb 15th meeting.

I usually try to get in right at the deadline. Getting me the info several days before the 1st would be great.

Having District Reports in the magazine along with an Editor Report would be a good subject for the BOD meeting?

Note: The Editor Report for February issue is due Jan 1st (in mailboxes around Jan 21st) and will mostly be the Fur Sale letter that Rocky sent out. If you have any district info, I can include that too but my deadline is Jan 1st.

Guys and girls, Gary Helms just told me that District 1 was the only district that submitted a report for T & PC.  This is a great opportunity to let readers know there is a district in their area.  They may not be members of ATA...yet.  Please, by the end of November, get a report to Gary so he can get it in for December's T & PC.  Just something short but be sure to include your counties and a contact number.  Thanks.

Wayne Watson
Administrator
Trapper

ATA President

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 06:40:00 PM »

Just being curious, how many district reps frequent the site?  Thanks. 

Alex Lane
Trapper

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2012, 09:24:46 PM »

Here every day several time usually.  Have t got anything planned at the moment.  I'll try and get something together for this. 
kkac
TRAP DEALER-BEAVER CATCHER
Global Moderator
Trapper

TIGHT CHAINS AND COOL WEATHER

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2012, 09:31:24 PM »

i'll get something in for dec.

TIGHT CHAINS AND COOL WEATHER
jamesclark
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2014, 04:50:46 AM »

Planning on another meeting in December either in crossett or hamburg. Will be sure and send info in for t&pc.
I may have over looked it but who do we send that information to?
Wayne Watson
Administrator
Trapper

ATA President

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2014, 05:59:24 PM »

Planning on another meeting in December either in crossett or hamburg. Will be sure and send info in for t&pc.
I may have over looked it but who do we send that information to?

When I can remember to send a report, I send it to Jared Blohm.  Email:  jared.blohm@fwmedia.com

Try to send by the end of the month.

jamesclark
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2014, 04:35:34 AM »

Thanks Wayne  Thumbs Up!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: